Requirements:
- Army Size: 100
- Total UP (Unit Production): 100
- Activity @ Forum + Game
Write comments

application... sort of

Mon Nov 10, 2008 5:39 pm

hey all,
i just joined so i guess i needn't apply, but i figured i could still fill out the stuff for the app form to give everyone a heads up on who i am.
1a- placidfac
b-1950359
c- dont have a commander so far
d-no previous alliances
2- as far as game history, ive been playing text based rpgs for a long time now, at least 9 years. i stumbled onto this one through one of the image boards i frequent, but i cant say which (rules 1 and 2, if you follow).
3- hobbies.... hmmm, i play Dungeons and Dragons, Magic the Gathering, way too many video games for my own good. I like to read, im re-reading the dark tower series currently
4- i wanted to join because although my rank has been increasing, id really like to get to the point where i can truly start progressing in the game and i hope that i can achieve that goal with this group (thanks to Ishtak)
5-i hope to ascend, maybe several times over
6- i usually log in three times a day, depending on what my work schedule looks like, or if im home (i usually spend the weekend with friends, so often i dont log on saturdays, unless i give mysekf enough time in the morning before work that day)
7- eastern standard (i live in maine in the US)

Mon Nov 10, 2008 5:39 pm

Re: application... sort of

Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:27 pm

hey :D and welcome :D
Write comments

Bei iphpbb3.com bekommen Sie ein kostenloses Forum mit vielen tollen Extras
Forum kostenlos einrichten - Hot Topics - Tags
Beliebteste Themen: Cam, Camp, Name, Uni, Forum

Impressum | Datenschutz